StoneShare is seeking an exceptional and enthusiastic developer to become part of our retained services team. The developer will be a key team member by becoming familiar with the applications and lending support to multiple clients and projects at different phases. You will be responsible for the following: Providing application maintenance and support for several custom applications. Design, develop and customize SharePoint applications, intranets, libraries, lists, views and workflows. Provide technical support and guidance to customers. Maintain FAQs, a knowledge base and standard operating procedures.
StoneShare is willing to train, invest, educate and mentor the right candidate in this role to help them grow professionally and with the business.
- Undergraduate degree or college diploma in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience developing in C# and ASP.NET using Visual Studio
- Great communication skills
- Exeptional attention to detail
- Highly organized and thorough, curious and driven to improve your knowledge
- Service minded and driven in your problem solving
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Apply for this position
- Experience and knowledge in building SharePoint applications
- Design, develop and support SharePoint SSOM, CSOM solutions and advanced workflows using SharePoint Designer
- Design, develop, and maintain custom master pages, web parts, for intranet web sites and client portals deployed to SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2010 environments
- Experience in SharePoint site configuration and administration, SharePoint UI design/branding