As a SharePoint Developer, you will work closely with our clients to develop, deploy and support critical information management solutions. In this role you will be responsible for executing all aspects of software development including front-end and back end, design and solution validation.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Evaluate, design, test, release and develop custom SharePoint solutions.
- Contribute to the installation, configuration, and implementation of SharePoint solutions.
- Recognize, investigate, and assess new technologies.
- Contribute to monitoring project requirements, plans, and schedules.
- Work to encourage a cooperative work environment among team members.
- Provide expert consultation with regard to problem solving and offering recommendations for our customers across Canada and the United States; for this reason, communication skills, diplomacy and tact are required.
Apply for this position
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Sciences or similar.
- 3 or more yearsâ€™ experience in SharePoint technologies.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010 & 2013, SharePoint Online.
- Development experience in ASP.NET, AJAX, C#, IIS, Microsoft .NET, Visual Studio and SQL Server, Visual Studio Team System.
- Proven analytical skills, problem solving, and communicating to impact and influence.
- Ability to work successfully both independently and in a team setting.
- Microsoft Certified in SharePoint is an asset.
- Team Foundation Server is an asset.