Project Manager - Permanent
StoneShare has built a reputation for excellence and the success of our customers starts with hiring great people who strive to build the best on-premises, cloud, and hybrid solutions in the world. As a Project Manager, you will carry on that tradition. StoneShare is seeking a seasoned Project Manager, on a permanent basis, that enjoys solving problems, working with customers, and who has a proven expertise in project management. If you have experience planning and organizing resources, flowing knowledge and information seamlessly between vendors and customers, and leading teams (virtual and regional) throughout complex solutions delivery - and you have demonstrated the achievement of in successful outcomes - then we want to talk to you! Rock Star performers come from all walks of life. We welcome all interested applicants to apply.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsibility for managing the day to day delivery of the solutions projects and the daily project management tasks and activities.
- Project Plan and Project Schedule development and maintenance (MS Project, MS Visio).
- Champion project management best practices including milestones, major tasks, durations, etc.
- Manage change requests (scope changes), issue management, risk management and decision tracking.
- Work with the customer stakeholders to design, develop, review and approve project deliverables.
- Assign specific tasks to internal resource and deploy resources from inside StoneShare to work with the customer.
- Manage system design, installation, implementation and integration including technical management throughout the project.
- Confirm the system requirements with the core project team.
- Provide regular verbal/written progress reports, as the situation warrants, to the customer Project Manager.
- Produce and distribute Agendas and Minutes of all the meetings.
- Prepare monthly and end-of-project progress reports.
- Responsible for billing and invoicing tied to time and materials engagements.
- Expertly and effectively manage customer expectations throughout the project lifecycle.
- Identify further business opportunities for services that the customer organization would benefit from.
Apply for this position
- Undergraduate Degree and PMP Certification, or evidence of working toward PMP, or explicit commitment to working toward achieving PMP.
- Practical experience as a Project Manager related to solutions delivery, preferably working in the field of Enterprise Content Management/Intelligent Information Management (SharePoint, OpenText, FileNet, Box, etc.); however, without this experience, Senior-level experience from alternative industries may be considered if all other requirement criteria are met.
- Clearly demonstrated experience with complex solutions implementation and deployments as evidenced on LinkedIn and within the submitted Resume and Cover Letter; detail must include: number of solutions deployed and for whom, number of resources and geographic dispersity, languages used to communicate, and - BONUS points will be awarded for candidates that self-identify project obstacles and how they were resolved to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Strong critical analysis, interpersonal, negotiating to influence, leadership and managerial skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and proven ability to craft correspondence that utilizes the SMART Goals methodology (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Timely).
- Flexibility and ability to travel to customers throughout North America (specifically within Canada and the United States).
- Experience in consulting environment is an asset.
- Experience with Records Management is an asset.
- Experience with Agile is an asset.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
- References may be required.