Business Analyst - Permanent
StoneShare has built a reputation for excellence and the success of our customers starts with hiring great people who strive to build the best on-premises, cloud, and hybrid solutions in the world. As an Business Analyst, you will carry on that tradition. StoneShare is seeking a seasoned Business Analyst, on a permanent basis, that enjoys solving problems, working with customers, and who has a proven expertise in content management. If you have experience organizing and storing enterprise documents and related content, and applying the strategies, methods and tools needed to the lifecycle of that content, and in achieving successful outcomes, then we want to talk to you! Rock Star performers come from all walks of life. We welcome all interested applicants to apply.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work in a collaborative team of Information Management experts.
- Capture, document and analyze business requirements.
- Assist with the design of the solution Information Architecture.
- Provide SME expertise in the areas of solution adoption.
- Facilitate end-user sessions and end-user training.
- Provide input to risk assessment and mitigation.
- Apply the highest quality to all deliverables.
- Prepare and participate in customer demonstrations/presentations.
- Interview customer personnel.
- Identify issues, analyze symptoms and recommend solutions.
- Produce clear and concise documentation.
- Transfer knowledge to your peers and our customers.
- Self-prioritize your objectives and manage your deliverables.
- Make recommendations where appropriate.
Apply for this position
- Undergraduate Degree in Business Analysis, Computer Science, Library and Archives, or Information Management.
- Practical experience as a Business Analyst related to Information Management, preferably working in the field of Enterprise Content Management/Intelligent Information Management (SharePoint, OpenText, FileNet, Box, etc.).
Experience with implementation of Microsoft SharePoint or OpenText Content Server solutions covering the following:
- Requirements gathering and analysis.
- Business process analysis and design.
- Information architecture development (e.g. site taxonomy, document library architecture, content type definition, etc.).
- Content and data migration architecture and design.
- Strong analysis and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility and ability to travel to customers throughout North America.
- Experience in consulting environment is an asset.
- Experience with Records Management is an asset.